Moisturiser With Sun Protection
Note: The level of sun protection required depends on the weather conditions and as such, this moisturiser may or may not provide adequate suncare. Customers should exercise appropriate suncare by wearing a hat and covered clothing whilst in the sun.
Ingredients (to make 1 x 400g):
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil RBD or virgin
- 1/4 cup beeswax yellow beads
- 2 tablespoons zinc oxide powder
- 1 teaspoon carrot seed essential oil
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons unrefined organic shea butter
- 1/2 tablespoon grapefruit seed extract
- With the exception of the zinc oxide powder, combine all other ingredients together and mix well.
- Dispense into a glass jar and close the jar with a lid.
- Place the jar in a pan of water over a medium flame.
- Allow to heat up until contents in the jar are completely melted.
- Add the zinc oxide powder into the jar and stir to combine well.
- Once completely combined, turn off heat to cool down, and then pour into a cosmetic jar for storage.