The Cologne Recipe
This recipe shows you how to make your own homemade natural cologne for both men and women and is light, fresh and fruity smelling. An eau de cologne usually lasts for a couple of hours.
- 1 cup distilled water (can be purchased at the supermarket)
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops lime essential oil
- 1 dark-coloured glass bottle with spritzer top
- Blend all essential oils together with the vodka, shake well and set aside for 3 weeks.
- After 3 weeks, add the distilled water and let stand for another week.
- Shake the bottle well once every day throughout the 4 week period.
- After 4 weeks, your homemade natural cologne is ready to be enjoyed!
- Keep in a dark cool place.