Shea Butter Moisturiser Cream
Here’s a recipe using the ever popular unrefined organic shea butter. This easy-to-follow recipe shows you how to make your own homemade shea butter moisturiser cream to help keep your face, body and overused hands soft, smooth and silky.
- 1 cup coconut oil RBD
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 1 cup unrefined organic shea butter
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vitamin E oil T-50
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 10 drops myrrh essential oil
- Combine the coconut oil and shea butter in a pot on low to medium heat and gently melt while mixing.
- Once melted, add in the sweet almond oil, vitamin e oil and essential oils.
- Mix and store in a glass jar in the fridge or in a cool dark place to prolong the shelf life
The geranium and myrrh essential oils are great for dry, chapped skin and when combined with the moisturising properties of shea butter and sweet almond oil, the end product leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.