Nourishing Shaving Cream
Try this nourishing shaving cream as a natural alternative to commercially-available shaving cream for use on the legs and face of both men and women.
- ¼ cup coconut oil RBD
- ¼ cup organic castile liquid soap
- 2 tablespoons unrefined organic shea butter
- 2 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate
- 5 drops geranium essential oil
- Melt down the shea butter and coconut oil RBD together in a double boiler on the stove on low heat, or in a microwave, until the mixture turns into a runny liquid.
- Transfer to a glass mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients into this mixture.
- Whip the mixture using a hand mixer until soft and fluffy.
- Store in a dark glass jar with a wide neck.
- To use, scoop out the mixture and lather onto the legs or face as you would any other shaving cream. Shave as usual.