Moisturising Mango Body Butter
This is an ideal recipe for those of us who suffer from dry hands and dry flaky skin.
- 2 drops sweet almond oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil RBD or virgin
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mango butter
- 10 drops natural vitamin E oil
- Combine the mango butter, coconut oil and sweet almond oil into a mixing bowl.
- Whip this mixture using an electric hand mixer. Mix until fluffy.
- Add the essential oils and vitamin E oil into the fluffy mixture and continue to mix for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer the mixed body butter into a glass jar and close the jar with a lid.
- Store in the refridgerator.