Makeup Cleanser Wipes – Natural Ingredients
Try this recipe as a natural alternative to makeup remover wipes containing harsh chemicals that leave your skin all dry and brittle. This easy-to-follow recipe shows you how to make your own homemade makeup remover wipes containing natural ingredients.
- 1/2 teaspoon glycerine
- 1 tablespoon organic castile liquid soap
- 3 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
- 2 cups distilled water (can be purchased at the supermarket)
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vitamin E oil T-50
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- cotton pads
- 1 airtight glass jar with lid
- glass mixing bowl
- Add the glycerine, castile liquid soap, fractionated coconut oil, distilled water and vitamin E oil to a glass mixing bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Then add the lavender essential oil to the mixture. Mix well.
- Stack the glass jar with cotton pads.
- Pour the mixture over the cotton pads that are in the glass jar.
- Seal the glass jar tightly and store in a dark cool place. The mixture should last for a few weeks.