Natural Rub-On Deodorant Recipe for Sensitive Skin
Ingredients (to make 250g):
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon sodium bicarbonate
- 1/3 cup cornstarch (available at your local supermarket)
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 drops tea tree essential oil
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 grams grapefruit seed extract
- Combine the coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch and grapefruit seed extract and mix thoroughly in a mixing bowl until well mixed and creamy.
- Add in the 4 essential oils and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass container.
- To use, rub the mixture on your underarms and wait for a while before putting on your shirt.