Luxurious Red Rose Milk Bath
Luxuriate and pamper yourself in this milk bath containing the sweet floral aroma of red rose petals. This easy-to-follow recipe shows you how to make your own homemade Red Rose Milk Bath.
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups powdered full cream milk (can be purchased at the supermarket)
- 3 pinches of peach pink mica pigment
- 1/3 cup dried red rose petals
- 4 drops roman chamomile essential oil
- 4 drops rose absolute oil
- Mix the epsom salt and powdered full cream milk together and then add in the mica pigment for colour. Mix until a uniform pinkish colour is reached.
- Then add the red rose petals and oils. Mix well.
- Pour end product into a bottle for storage.
- Keep in a dark cool place. This mixture should last for a few weeks.