Ingredients (to make 100g):
- 1 tablespoon beeswax beads
- 3 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 0.5 gram borax powder
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 grams grapefruit seed extract (for longer shelf life)
- Combine the beeswax beads and castor oil into a saucepan.
- Slowly melt the mixture over low heat.
- With a mixing tool, beat the mixture into a smooth and creamy texture.
- Using a pot, slowly warm up the witch hazel and lemon juice.
- Now add the borax powder to the creamy mixture.
- Stir until dissolved and then combine in with the warmed up witch hazel and lemon juice. Stir again and leave to cool.
- Once this creamy mixture has cooled, stir in the lemon essential oil.
- For a longer shelf life, add in the grapefruit seed extract and mix well.
- Transfer to jars.