Face Powder for Clear, Oil-free Skin (to make 40g)
Follow this recipe for clear, oil-free, silky-looking skin. It can also be used as a setting powder on top of your foundation or concealer.
Ingredients (to make 40g):
- 2 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 teaspoon Kaolin clay powder
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Combine all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl. Only use a glass, ceramic or wooden bowl. Do not use metallic bowls as the kaolin powder will react with the metal.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a glass jar.
- When applying, use a thick powder brush and blend the powder into the skin for smooth, lighter, silky-looking skin.