DIY Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
Feel like taking a break within the comfort of your own home? Then add bath salts next time you jump in your tub and you’ll see how refreshing the experience is – turning a necessary activity into some time out for yourself.
This easy-to-follow recipe shows you how to make your own Homemade Lavender aromatherapy bath salts.
* 4 cups of Epsom salt
* 1 cup of Himalayan salt – coarse granules
* 1-2 pinches of mica pigment Luster Violet
* 30 to 40 drops of lavender essential oil
* 1 cup sodium bicarbonate
* 3 tablespoons dried lavender flowers
1. In a large metal or glass bowl, mix the salts
2. Add the mica pigment and the lavender oil, while stirring
3. Add the sodium bicarbonate
4. Add the dried lavender flowers and mix gently
5. Store in an air-tight container
Experience the amazing effect of Himalayan Bath Salts today. You can buy the above ingredients from https://www.n-essentials.com.au/ or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.