DIY Almond Honey Oatmeal Goat’s Milk Soap
Want to treat your skin with the richness of handmade soap for an ultimate pampering experience?
Why not try our luxurious soap recipe with Goat’s milk soap base?
The following easy-to-follow recipe takes you through the process of making your own Almond Honey Oatmeal Goat’s Milk Soap using a melt and pour soap base without the need to make soap from scratch. Enjoy the fun experience of soap making and the enjoyment of your very own creation.
• 1kg goat’s milk melt and pour soap base
• ¼ cup of oats
• 1 tablespoon almond fragrance oil
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon natural Vitamin E oil
• Cut the soap base into cubes and place them in a glass bowl.
• Melt the soap base in a double boiler. You can also use a microwave to melt it.
• When using a microwave, heat for 30-second intervals, or for a few minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave and stir in between until the base melts completely and transforms into a creamy mixture.
• Add some oats to this mixture. Oats works as an amazing exfoliator and makes the perfect ingredient to soothe dry, itchy skin.
• Add the almond fragrance oil, honey and Vitamin E oil.
• Based on what works best for you, you can even use essential oils.
• Honey is known for its skin-perfecting properties and adds a creamy colour to the mixture.
• Pour the mixture into the soap mould and allow it to solidify completely, say for 5-6 hours.
• Remove the soap from the mould only when it cools off completely.
• When using a plastic or metal mould, you can add a non-stick spray to ensure that the soap slides out easily.
• Freezing for a few minutes before removing them also works in making the process easier.
• To prevent the formation of bubbles at the top, spray rubbing-alcohol soon after pouring the mixture into the mould.
These luxurious soap bars also make a great gift with their impressive look and feel. Enjoy the experience of creating fabulous handmade soap bars and treat your skin with the decadence. If you are looking for natural ingredients online, visit www.n-essentials.com.au. Email us at email@example.com to find out more.