Citrus Body Spray Recipe
A spritz of this natural body spray will give you an aromatic splash of citrus any time, any where.
- 2 cups distilled water (can be purchased at the supermarket)
- 2 tablespoons of vodka
- 1 tablespoon of lemon peel, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of orange peel, finely chopped
- 5 drops lemon verbena essential oil
- 10 drops mandarin essential oil
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 1 dark-coloured glass bottle with a spritzer top
- Steep the fruit peel in the vodka in a glass jar and let stand for 1 week.
- After one week, strain the liquid and add essential oils and distilled water into the jar.
- Let this mixture stand for another two weeks ensuring that the jar is shaken well every day during this period.
- At the end of the two weeks, you have your natural homemade citrus body spray! Luxuriate and enjoy!
- Store in a cool dark place.