Activated Charcoal Soap (to make 500g soap)
Follow this recipe for clear, oil-free, silky-looking skin. It can also be used as a setting powder on top of your foundation or concealer.
Ingredients (to make 500g):
- 450g clear melt and pour soap base
- 22.5g (5%) activated charcoal powder
- Cut the soap base into small cubes. Doing this will help melt down the soap base faster.
- Put the cubes into a glass jug and melt in the microwave. Or place in a double boiler and melt on the stove top.
- Weigh in the activated charcoal powder.
- Once the soap base has completely melted, take off the stove or out of the microwave. Add in the charcoal powder and stir well making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into a soap mould and let set until cool.
- Unmould for immediate use.