Instructions to Whitelist Email Address
Your email service providers do the best they can to keep spam out, but sometimes the systems they use mistakenly catch good mail along with it. So we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. Also known as “Whitelisting”.
The N-essentials email address to whitelist is: email@example.com.
Generally, there are two steps to take to whitelist an email address:
- Mark our email as “not spam” and
- Add us to your Email Contacts List
If you do not see an email from your Inbox, our email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.
The following instructions to whitelist are for two popular email service providers, namely Gmail and Microsoft Outlook. If you use other providers, then similar steps can be taken to whitelist.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must whitelist our email address by performing the following two actions.
If you do not readily find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your “Gmail Spam Folder”.
- If you do see the email from email@example.com, then mark our email address as not spam by:
- Opening the Email.
- Clicking the button on the toolbar, labelled Not spam
- Next, add us to your Contacts list by:
(Drop down menu)
Filter messages like these
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
- Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- Click the “Add to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- It does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added to Contacts.
OUTLOOK 2003, OUTLOOK 2016 and OUTLOOK OFFICE 365
To mark as “Not Spam” or to add to your list of “Safe senders” in Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap “Junk”
- Click or tap on “Never block sender” in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting popup will say “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose “Add to contacts” option