How to order
How To Order Online
Welcome to N-essentials’ New Website
By visiting this website, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Below is a guide to help you through the ordering process.
Note that we do not take phone orders.
Logging in to place an order
Existing customers: log in using your username or email address and password before placing an order. If you haven’t logged into this new website before, please use your email address as per old site. Then click on the “Forgot password?” link. You’ll then be sent an email where you’ll be prompted to reset your password. After logging in, please check that your shipping address, email address and phone number are correct and/or up to date.
New customers: if this is the first time you are visiting our online store, please register for a new user account to log in before placing an order.
Business customers: Please include your company name in the delivery address to ensure that we invoice your orders under your company/business name instead of your personal name.
Setting a secure password
Your security is our highest priority. Our website is able to identify weak passwords that are too short or contain common words. Medium to strong passwords are usually longer in length and contain a mix of numbers, special characters and upper and lower case characters. When you type in your password, you’ll be given an indication of whether you have a weak password or not. If you do, best to reset to a medium or strong password.
Browse through our home page for new and featured recipes, latest new products and popular items. You can save favourite items to your wishlist, by clicking on the heart icon, for consideration later or add them immediately to your shopping cart for checkout.
- select the product item either in the top category menus at the top of the page or in various other places on the page
- select the bottle size or pack size. If you’d like a larger size not displayed then feel free to email us for a quote.
- click on the “Add” or “Add to Cart” button
- enter in the item quantity
- click on the shopping cart button and review the items in your cart and their prices
If you’re ready to proceed with the order, select the country, state and enter in the postcode to calculate the shipping costs. Or alternatively, you can choose to pick up from our factory warehouse in Melbourne.
After selecting the desired shipping method, click on the “place an order” button to proceed to checkout.
- Enter billing and shipping information.
- Choose your shipping method. If local pickup is selected, then we will email you within 2-3 business days to advise when your order is ready for pickup. Pickup is at our factory in Keysborough VIC 3173. We require prepayment of the goods and postage costs before we will dispatch your order so please select one of the S&H options if you aren’t able to pick up from our premises.
- Select payment method. If credit card payment is selected, the payment will go via our payment gateway and will be an instant payment. If bank deposit is selected, then our bank account details will be shown on the invoice and order confirmation. If cash payment on pickup is selected, then only cash payment is accepted when picking up at our Keysborough premises.
- For credit card payments, we only accept VISA or Mastercard credit, debit and prepaid cards. We do not accept AMEX cards. When entering in your credit card details, VISA/Mastercard branding logos will appear in the input field as soon as you start to type. This is to protect your privacy whilst entering in your confidential information.
N.B. If you have chosen S&H Costs shipping method or any costed shipping method, DO NOT select Cash Payment on Pickup as this is not offered. We don’t offer a cash on delivery service where you can pick up from your local post office.
Please allow us 2 to 3 business days to process and pack your order before we dispatch. For metropolitan deliveries, allow an additional 1 to 3 days for the parcel to arrive at your destination after dispatch. Parcels to the rural areas, please allow an additional 3 to 10 days for the parcels to arrive at the destination. For deliveries to international destinations, allow up to 6-8 weeks to receive your parcel.
Last updated: 17 June 2019